Saturday, December 3, 2011

Shelter Logic 62680

For sale ShelterLogic 10 x 20- Feet New Auto Shelter,Tan. New 10X20 Auto Shelter Shelter Logic 62680 1-3/8" All steel frame with Dupont thermoset baked-on, powder coat finish will not chip, peel, rust or corrode. Triple-layer, ripstop fabric is 100% waterproof. Enhanced weave polyethylene cover, UV treated inside and out. ... » Learn more about Shelter Logic 62680.

Review for Shelter Logic 62680. I understand SHelter logic has some great products...I have had a couple great "Auto tent/shelters in the past. This one I was SOOOO disappointed in. It arrived on one box, and though it was only $300, it was such a cheap, cheap design, low grade quality materials. I called the company to return it and it would have ultimately cost ... » Read more about ShelterLogic 10 x 20- Feet New Auto Shelter,Tan.

62680 Price » Get the best deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment